Monday, November 1, 2010

The END?

So as of today I am no longer in new media 2b. I have checked out of this class since I have to make up some other more important classes. I had a real run time in this class and will miss mr.haymore's long motivational quotes and word documents (lol not really). I have also enjoyed the company of my classmates who have made me laugh quite a bit.


I will be on the blogger every so often to post up something random whenever I see fit.

It's been fun Peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LOL

11 comments:

  1. Wow you left me -__- haha well good luck in your other classes ill cya around ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't really know you but i wish you well in your other class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sucks you had to leave but if its for your best so can can get to finish school in time. well good luck in your new classes martin =)


    aidee a.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats cool well wish you good luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think what this quote is trying to say is..
    haha jk. (:
    Well i didn't know you much, but some how we managed to get to class at the same time lol Hope the best for you, & i'll see you around :D
    -Val

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats funny your not ganna miss his quotes:) well good luck in your other classes and work hard in them......but still have fun and enjoy your time.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. supp didnt really know you much but umm good luck in allyour other classes.. peace!!
    Chris C.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i cant believe you left and didn't say bye. ahh, i was late anyways (like always, lol)
    i'm gonna miss you showing me them funny videos!
    wish you the best in whatever class ya'll in, see you around!
    :D
    -Steph the great!
    haha.

    ReplyDelete